The following are Hays County Counseling Programs Provided for the public. Whether it’s recommended by the court or by your own volition, the resources below are here to help.
To enroll in courses number 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6, please call the Hays County probation Programs Department at 512-353-8923.
To enroll in course numbers 2, please call Dr. Israel Najera at 512-392-1116.
1. Anger Intervention Program
(Three 2 1/2 – hour sessions of One Seven-hour session – approx. $110.00)
2. Anger Management/Family Violence Program – One on One Counseling
(Six 1-hour sessions – approx. – $350.00)
3. Domestic Violence Prevention Program – Group Counseling
(Twenty-four 2-hour sessions – approx. – $350.00)
4. Nature of Marijuana Group Counseling
(Three 2-hour session – approx. – $125.00)
5. Drug Offender Education Program
(Five 3-hour sessions – approx. – $210.00)
6. Life Management Series with Theft Component
(Three 4-hour sessions – approx. $110.00)
- communicating, quickly and effectively, so that you are never left in the dark
- explaining the complexities of the legal system in an easy-to-understand way
- evaluating and explaining to you the pros and cons of your individual case
- discussing creative strategies that enhance in your case in radical ways
- charging a reasonable and affordable rate for our services
- and aggressively protecting and defending your rights
Whether you are dealing with a family law crisis, an immigration deportation hearing, a real estate issue, facing a felony or misdemeanor conviction, hays county counseling programs or really anything in between, we have an attorney that is passionate and ready to take on your case. When hiring attorneys to work here, we make sure that they pick the area of law that they are most passionate and experienced to work in and limit them to just those areas. We also make sure that they exemplify our core values: excellent communication, compassionate care, and honorable treatment.
Unfortunately, attorney have a horrendous reputation with client satisfaction and for good reason. It may shock you to know that the number one reason attorneys get disbarred from practicing law is that they fail to adequately communicate with their clients. We aim to change that completely around and promise that you will never be left in the dark. With so much on the line, it is vital that you hire a passionate, knowledgeable, communicative, and caring attorney to actively fight for your rights. At AZ Law Firm, we are committed to doing just that.
We understand times are tough and that there probably hasn’t been a tougher time in your life. Although we could get away with charging exuberant amounts, we prefer not to as we are a law firm by the people, for the people. We do not want you to worry about whether you can afford to hire an attorney to protect and defend your rights. Call us and be surprised at the quality you receive compared to what other law firms will quote you!
Accordingly, the attorneys at AZ Law Firm will always provide you with a free initial consultation. During this initial consultation, one of our attorneys will evaluate your case, inform you of any legal options that may be available, and allow you to ask any questions that you may have. AZ Law Firm offers affordable rates for all our clients and will work with you on payment plans. Our firm accepts checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards to cover the costs of your legal representation.