AZ Law Firm knows firsthand the love and joy associated with owning pets. Our Animal Rights attorneys have shared their lives with a variety of animals, including dogs, cats, horses, snakes, birds, fish, mice, and hamsters. That is why the attorneys at AZ Law Firm devote a portion of their law practice to protecting and advancing the interests of the animals that so deeply enrich our lives.
Contact us today at (512)-400-7070 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Many pet owners would be surprised at the breadth of Texas laws expressly pertaining to animals. The property code, family code, penal code, and civil practice and remedies code are just some of the statutes that speak directly to the issue of animals. And these laws will continue to expand and evolve as legislators, animal advocates, animal rights attorneys, and many others work to ensure that the rights and interests of owners and animals alike are recognized and protected.
Legal issues involving animals arise daily in areas such as landlord-tenant law, family law, probate law, personal injury law, and contracts law. Therefore, it is important, as a pet owner, to understand the rights and protections afforded you under current Texas law. If you are facing a legal dispute involving your animal, AZ Law Firm encourages you to seek the services of a licensed Texas attorney.
- creating a pet trust
- designating an individual or entity in your will to care for your pet(s) after your death
- reviewing, drafting, editing, or amending contracts involving breeders, landlords, and issues of adoption
- providing representation in divorce cases involving a family pet
- aggressively pursuing concerns of intentional or negligent injuries resulting from the acts of a kennel, pet sitter, veterinarian, or other animal professional
- providing representation in the event that your animal causes injury to an individual or to a another person’s property, including other animals
- and protecting your rights and interests with respect to landlord-tenant and home owner / property owner association issues.
We understand times are tough and that there probably hasn’t been a tougher time in your life. Although we could get away with charging exuberant amounts, we prefer not to as we are a law firm by the people, for the people. We do not want you to worry about whether you can afford to hire an attorney to protect and defend your rights. Call us and be surprised at the quality you receive compared to what other law firms will quote you!
Accordingly, the attorneys at AZ Law Firm will always provide you with a free initial consultation. During this initial consultation, one of our attorneys will evaluate your case, inform you of any legal options that may be available, and allow you to ask any questions that you may have. AZ Law Firm offers affordable rates for all our clients and will work with you on payment plans. Our firm accepts checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards to cover the costs of your legal representation.