If you have been unfairly treated or harassed by a debt collector then it is imperative that you contact an Consumer Protection attorney at AZ Law Firm at (512)-400-7070 in Kyle, Texas, to obtain aggressive legal representation. Our firm is dedicated to protecting and defending the rights of individuals, like you, who are seeking to keep their peace of mind while seeking to discharge a debt. Our consumer law attorneys will fight to provide you with the best legal defense available regardless of your situation. The attorneys at AZ Law Firm will work tirelessly to help you get those pesky collectors off your back and can sometimes completely discharge your debt due to their unfair and deceptive practices.
AZ Law Firm’s principal office is in Kyle, which is conveniently located between Austin and San Marcos. We have offices in Pflugerville, Downtown Austin, South Austin, Kyle, and Downtown San Marcos. This enables our attorneys serve the local and nearby Central Texas communities that are located in Hays County, Travis County, Caldwell County, Guadalupe County, Comal County, Williamson and Blanco County, including Kyle, San Marcos, Buda, Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Austin, Pflugerville, New Braunfels, Lockhart, Seguin, Spring Branch, and Blanco. Give us a call or send us a message today to schedule your free initial consultation.
The Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA) is a powerful remedy in law designed to protect consumers against unfair and harassing behaviors from creditors. If our attorneys can file a lawsuit under the Federal or Texas DTPA statues and win your case then usually that would mean you would not be out of pocket for any attorney expenses. This means that if we win, you won’t owe us anything!
Additionally, if the behavior is so egregious, then we can sometimes discharge the underlying debt. This will also allow you to remove your debt from your credit report enabling you to have the financial freedom you deserve. With so much at stake, it is vital that you hire a passionate, knowledgeable, and caring attorney to actively fight for your rights. At AZ Law Firm, we strive to do just that.
- protecting your rights as a consumer
- defending you against harassing collection agencies
- filing a lawsuit to prevent collectors from contacting you in a harassing or unfair manner
- representing you when you have been hurt by a product that you purchased
- appealing any adverse decisions or actions against you
- evaluating and explaining to you the pros and cons of your individual case
- discussing with you any available options and our proposed strategies as it relates to your defense
- explaining the complex process and protections that you have as a consumer under the Federal or Texas DTPA statues
- quickly and effectively communicating with you during each step of the process so that you are not left in the dark
- charging a reasonable and affordable rate for our services
- and aggressively protecting and defending your rights
We understand times are tough and that there probably hasn’t been a tougher time in your life. Although we could get away with charging exuberant amounts, we prefer not to as we are a law firm by the people, for the people. We do not want you to worry about whether you can afford to hire an attorney to protect and defend your rights. Call us and be surprised at the quality you receive compared to what other law firms will quote you!
Accordingly, the consumer law attorneys at AZ Law Firm will always provide you with a free initial consultation. During this initial consultation, one of our attorneys will evaluate your case, inform you of any legal options that may be available, and allow you to ask any questions that you may have. AZ Law Firm offers affordable rates for all our clients and will work with you on payment plans. Our firm accepts checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards to cover the costs of your legal representation.